I am trying to use OpenEJB with JUnit from NetBeans IDE. This is what I have
done:

1. Download openejb-3.0.zip and openejb-examples-3.0.zip from
openejb.apache.org and unzip.
2. Open new NetBeans Java Project with Existing Sources (source and test
directories from openejb-examples)
3. Add openejb-3.0/lib/* as source and test libraries (also needs libs as
source libraries for compilation
4. Execute build.xml (default)

The project is being built and the JUnit tests start running. However, I get
an javax.naming.NameNotFoundException for all EJBs. The EJBs seem not to be
registered in the name server. Providing an JNDI name using
(MappedName="...") does not help either.

What can I do?

Regards
     Bernhard