So,I've been playing around witht his a little bit more, but I still can't
get it to work...

On the OpenEJB site it states the following:

The service-jar.xml should be placed not in the META-INF but somewhere in
your package hierarchy (ours is in /org/apache/openejb/service-jar.xml)
which allows the services in your service-jar.xml to be referenced by name
(such as DefaultStatefulContainer) or more specifically by package and id
(such as org.apache.openejb#DefaultStatefulContainer).

I have a jar that I have copied to the lib subdirectory with a file called
service-jar.xml.

I don'tknow if the syntax of the service-jar.xml is right or not, but this
is what I've found around the net...

<ServiceProvider
    id="myId"
    provider-type="Resource"
    class-name="org.myclass.myclass.TheClassIWantToUse">
</ServiceProvider>

In my openejb-jar.xml config file I have the following:

<Resource id="defaultResource" type="TheClassIWantToUse" provider="myId">
</Resource>

When I start up the server this is the error I get:

org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Failed Configuring
Service(id=defaultResource): Cannot find the ServiceProvider id myId in the
service-jar.xml at myId. Check that your OpenEJB configuration file is point
to the right ServiceProvider id."

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong.  It's a simple configuratin issue, I
know, but I just cannot find the correct syntax and/or placement of the