Hi,

My configuration is the following : Open 3.1, hibernate 3.2.6.

I have a question regarding stateful removal:

I retrieve an entity with a stateful object. I navigate through relations
and everything works fine.
I then call an @Remove method on the stateful. I kept a reference on my
entity so I try to navigate through the relation again and everything works
still fine.
I expected a LazyLoadingException to occur once I removed my stateful (1-n
relationship). Is that right ? In fact Embedded Jboss throws the lazy
I haven't tested it yet but I think the correction would be easy : a close()
on the EntityManager would do.
I'll investigate more when I have time to.

Thanks,

Jean-Sébastien Scrève.