On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez
<lfpg....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using OpenJPA 1.2.0 since OpenEJB 3.0.
> With OpenEJB 3.1 I was expecting the upgrade to OpenJPA 1.2.0, but it didn't
> happened...
> You can download the latest OpenJPA and replace openjpa-1.1.0.jar with
> openjpa-1.2.0.jar, no problems.
> In my case, I use it with Tomcat, and it is in <tomcat>/webapps/openejb/lib.
> Just don't forget to remove the old version...

Didn't try it out, but if it's that simple I wonder why it's not in
openejb releases already. Perhaps, noone reported it in JIRA [1] (and
the developers missed the latest release of openjpa)? ;-) I publicly
promise when such an issue gets reported in JIRA, I'll be the first to
see if it causes any troubles.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB

Jacek

--