HI.
I'm using openejb under tomcat (with openejb.war).
I implemented a custom Tomcat Realm, and everything was going fine, but I found one problem: I need to use a role name ("public") as the unauthenticated user, but I didn't find out how to do this... After some deep debugging, I found out that I could, at some point, call SystemInstance.get().setComponent(RoleResolver.class, new Something()), being something a class that returns the "public" role when no roles are available. But it just don't smell well to me.
There must be a better way.
Any thoughts?

--
Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez