Hi,

I use Open EJB 3.1 within a Maven 2.0.9 project to run tests.
Everything works well for the moment.
But for a few days I encounter a bug with entity manager and I need to
activate logs to understand what happens.

I start OpenEJB this way :

                System.setProperty("openejb.base", "src/test/resources");
                java.util.Properties props = new java.util.Properties();

props.put("openejb.jndiname.format","{deploymentId}/{interfaceType.annotationName}");
                props.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.ear", "false");
                org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(props);

If I delete conf/logging.properties file OpenEJB creates a new one, so
it looks like OpenEJB knows the base directory. But it looks like
logging.properties file is ignored. It never writes any log to default
logs/openejb.log file (this file is not even created). Same problem if
I set log level to debug or if I add console appender.

I have following logs on console, so it looks like logging system is
OK. But it's clear to me that logging.properties file is ignored :

Apache OpenEJB 3.1    build: 20081009-03:31
http://openejb.apache.org/
INFO - openejb.home = C:\Documents\t4\core\t4-core-commons\core
INFO - openejb.base =
C:\Documents\t4\core\t4-core-commons\core\src\test\resources
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=t4Seam, type=Resource,
provider-id=Default JDBC Database)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=My CMP Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default CMP Container)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=My BMP Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default BMP Container)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=My Stateful Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default Stateful Container)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=My Stateless Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default Stateless Container)

Any idea where it could come from ?

Olivier