We've got an OSGi bundle that might do what you want - have a look at the
org.apache.openejb.server, echo.stateless.bean and echo.stateless.client in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/sandbox/openejb-eclipse-plugin/plugins/

I might have a bit of spare time tomorrow, so I'll try to whip up some
better documentation on the wiki and/or a blog entry on this.

Jon