Hi Riaz,

Off the top of my head, I'm not aware of a setting that would do this when
running in Tomcat mode - we do have a openejb.deployments.classpath.exclude
property when running OpenEJB in an embedded manner. I'll have a go and see
if there is some setting that will do this in Tomcat. If there isn't, I'm
sure we can add something (I think ignoring anything that starts with a .
would be a good idea).

Jon