From: eljo...@gmail.com [mailto:eljo...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jacek
Laskowski
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:39 AM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Will Hoover<java.whoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to use OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0.0-EA2-SNAPSHOT?

Hi,

I haven't heard of any attempts of doing so, but would love to. JPA
2.0 is not supported by OpenEJB and although you would likely replace
the current set of openjpa libs with the EA2 with no troubles, I don't
think it would bring much value (as far as JPA 2.0's concerned).

What exactly are you interested in JPA 2.0?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski