Was thinking about this today as well. Pop over to the dev list, Chris, if you still want to hack on it.

-David

On Dec 18, 2009, at 1:02 AM, chrishumphrey wrote:

Hi Jacek,

Have you been able to work on this at all? I'm available to help out if you need something, I was not sure how big this job would turn into, and have not heard anything for a while so I thought I would ping and see if anything
was hapening.

-chris

Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:26 AM, chrishumphrey <ch...@parallelsw.com>