Hi guys,

I want to use OpenEJb to test an  MDB which implements the quartz Job
interface and also uses a jms Queue and Connection Factory. I have looked
into the mdb and quartz-ra examples from the openEJB project and placed the
ra.xml file that is used into the quartz-ra example into the folder
src/test/resources/META-INF. When I ran my test case I got the following
output into the log:

INFO: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
Feb 22, 2011 4:56:59 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader
startApplication
INFO: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
Feb 22, 2011 4:56:59 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
startApplication
INFO: All injection points were validated successfully.
Feb 22, 2011 4:56:59 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle initialize
INFO: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [181] ms.

ERROR - Application could not be deployed:  classpath.ear
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
classpath.ear: Error deploying 'MailSender'.  Exception: class
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to create activation spec: No
setter found for the activation spec properties: [dLQMaxResent]: Unable to
create activation spec: No setter found for the activation spec properties:
[dLQMaxResent]

Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Error deploying
'MailSender'.  Exception: class org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable
to create activation spec: No setter found for the activation spec
properties: [dLQMaxResent]: Unable to create activation spec: No setter
found for the activation spec properties: [dLQMaxResent]
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:665)
        ... 45 more

Also, if instead of a jms Queue I use a Destination in my MDB I get the
following error:

WARN - Jar not loaded. classpath.ear.  No provider available for
resource-ref 'null' of type 'javax.jms.Destination' for
'MonthlyReportTrigger'.
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: No provider available for resource-ref
'null' of type 'javax.jms.Destination' for 'MonthlyReportTrigger'.

Can you tell me what am I missing in order to make this work?