On Sep 29, 2011, at 8:43 PM, sarah_a180 wrote:

> You're quite right of course. Thanks for the quick reply. :-)

No problem.  Wish they were all that easy!

> As a quick question: would you recommend I upgrade to the beta now? We're
> using OpenEJB for development & testing but JBoss in production. Is there a
> features list somewhere?

I'd definitely try the 4.0.0-beta-1 when it's released.  It takes a couple days
to go from proposed binaries to actually publishing them, but I can guarantee
you won't miss the announcement :)

The feature list is more or less as follows; complete EJB 3.1 and complete ...
well ... guess we'll have to wait for the announcement on that one ;)

-David