Romain,
This is not running interactively.

By interactive, I mean to have a shell similar to groovy shell running
locally on my desktop, with all the bindings in the openejb context
available.
So for example, I can say

CalculatorRemote.sum(1,1)
and it will show the results
===> 2

If I have time next week, I will for openejb on github and will add this.