        dataSourceName="MyDataSource"
        userTable=" userTable "
        userNameCol=" userNameCol "
        userCredCol=" userCredCol "
        userRoleTable=" userRoleTable "
        roleNameCol=" roleNameCol "
        digest="SHA-256"
/>

This work with SHA-256 and hex encoding password, but if i want to explicit
add the digestEncodig (digestEncoding="hexadecimal" or digestEncoding="hex"
or  digestEncoding="HEX")  like this:

<Realm
        className="com.test.MyDataSourceRealm"
        dataSourceName="MyDataSource"
        userTable=" userTable "
        userNameCol=" userNameCol "
        userCredCol=" userCredCol "
        userRoleTable=" userRoleTable "
        roleNameCol=" roleNameCol "
        digest="SHA-256"
       digestEncoding="hex"
/>

I get:

Severe: Illegal digestEncoding: hex
java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: the encoding [hex] is not supported

I repeat if i ignore the  digestEncoding my password (in SHA-256
hexadecimal) works with Realm, but i want to set explicit the
digestEcondig, what value represent hexadecimal??

I tried to use Base64  (digestEncoding) but says the same "NOT SUPPORTED"

What digestEncodig values are permited??

Thanks

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*