On Jun 1, 2012, at 10:52 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On May 31, 2012, at 12:11 PM, Fernando Lozano wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> TomEE won't work with JDK7 means "wan't suficiently tested, use at your own
>> risk"
>
> That one.  OpenJPA is known not to build with Java 7, but I'm not sure how it
> runs.  There are some OpenJPA features we don't use such as its ability to
> create and managed DataSource -- TomEE does that part.
>
>> JDK6 has EOL at November this year, and Fedora Linux 17 already ships
>> without JDK6, only with JDK7.
>>
>> Maybe you plan a TomEE 1.x relase soon that works fine with JDK7?
>
> I spent a good chunk of the day updating our TCK setup in EC2 to be able to
> test with either Java 6 or 7 and now have a healthy looking run going.  We'll
> see how it turns out!
>
> Looking good so far.

Good news!  This build got a 100% pass on jdk1.7.0_04 linux 32bit.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-tomee-1.1.0-20120602.040901-9-webprofile.tar.gz

I haven't yet tested the released 1.0, but I'd say things are very good :)

I'll hookup the 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT codebase tomorrow.

-David