I have an issue with @ViewScope.

My @ViewScope bean has a viewParam named id.

The page example.xhtml is opened with GET parameter id, i.e
example.xhtml?id=343

When I open this in browser, and fire actions on the page (both AJAX and
normal HTTP) everything works fine, as it is excepted with ViewScoped bean.

But when I open concurrently the same page with different id in the second
tab the first one throws ViewExpiredException when I fire some action.

I googled a lot a deduced that this shouldn't happen, so I'd like to run my
application with Mojarra implementation instead of MyFaces.

Is it possible to replace MyFaces with Mojarra on TomEE, and if yes, then
how to do this?

Thanks for all help.