Please Remove me from the e-mail list.
Thank You
Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: slawek [mailto:s.wojciechow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 1:47 PM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: simple db-jpa-ejb-servlet

Hello,
I have downloaded new clear tomme final version, changed configuration
(tomcat-users.xml, tomee.xml - add database configuration), add database
library and deployed project - it works well - both local and remote call
ejb.
Next I did this same steps with clear tomcat 7.0.27 and openejb 4.0.0 and
unfortunatly project in this configurtaion doesn't work. In detail works
local call ejb and  like before don't like remote call. All my previous test
make on tomcat+openejb (not tomee). So is it posible that I have to do
something more configuration or something else regarding to tomee?

Best Regards
sw