I have an existing J2EE 1.4 Enterprise Application (w/ ejb2.1, JMS, and WS)
that deploys and runs successfully on WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBoss. I
would like to port it to TomEE+.

I've been scouring the documentation, examples, and internet for information
on how to do that, but what I have found is almost entirely dealing with JEE
6 (ejb 3.1 beans). It appears that there are multiple openejb-jar.xsd files,
but none of them seem to match with the examples on the TomEE page, and none
of them deal with the specific requirements of EJB2.1.

Is there any documentation on the details of TomEE+ specific deployment
descriptors and other configuration necessary to deploy a J2EE 1.4
Enterprise Application to TomEE+?

Are there any currently maintained tools to generate TomEE+ descriptors
using descriptors for another app server as input?

Thanks,

Tim