the alternative is useless since it doesn"t replace the bean when it fails
(it is done later).

i just added the need of the flag openejb.cdi.skip-class-not-found=true
(system property for instance) since skipping beans not loadable can lead
to error in normal case.

Here @Requires still sounds weird for me (and some others ;)) so i prefer
to not break the default behavior.

- Romain