Hi Romain,

If you look at the code I attached in my last email, you will notice I
followed the example you have for Dynamic DataSource. I will like to model
my solution like the Test example where datasource params are set in
properties. In my code Tomee is not seeing my Stateless bean  (can't be
lookedup).* I don't want to use Tomee.xml or resource.xml to define my
datasources. * Everything should be dynamic.

I have done a similar thing in the program I am trying to migrate to Tomee.
This is one of the bottle necks I am having with Tomee but I don't want to
give up because I love what I am seeing so far in Tomee.

Your help will be appreciated in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Jonathan