Romain:

I think TomEE should be "secure by default", so commenting the default
users sound good to me.
For developers vs production use cases, I think it would be great to have a
"configurator command" to swtich from "developer" vs. "production"
configuration profiles.
(IBM WebSphere has this feature, in Profile Management Tool)

Alex.