Hi All,

In our environment (at least for now), we need to run Tomcat 6.0.35
and add CXF support to our API and apps manually.

Is there any known issues with this configuration? Is there anything I
have to do on the tomcat configuration side to get it to work with
CXF? (In fact, the SpringSecurity sample that comes with CXF works,
but the simple example from the RESTful Java book, doesn't work)

Context to my issue here:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/InvocationTargetException-with-RESTful-Java-book-example-td5716534.html

(The above example worked fine on TomEE plus last I checked.)

Any tips on known issues or debugging would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Todd