Hello,

Has this problem been solved already?:

"Invalid and non-convertable constructor parameter type:
name=securityService, index=1,
expected=org.apache.openejb.spi.SecurityService,
actual=org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatSecurityService"

I experience this problem also, after changing my Eclipse (Juno) 32bits to
64 bits.

Now I have the strange situation that the same apps work perfectly in my old
Eclipse (Juno) 32 bits but not in (Juno) 64 bits. (I think/hope  I have
installed all the same Eclipse plugins (like Maven M2E) in the new Eclipse
64 bit).

To be precisely: only Eclipse itself runs on 32/64bits (jdk1.7). The apps
run ok in both 32/64 bit JDK, as long as I use the Eclipse 32 bit install.

Regards,
Joost