I checked and I use tomcat-jdbc. I copied this file after I got the error message "Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/pool/PoolProperties" (See my mail that started my thread Fatal Error). I will try tomorrow to see if the tomee-jdbc.jar is suffucient altough this package does not contain the PoolProperties.

Regards,

Marco