no, just remove the cdi enricher dependency.

explanation in 2 words: arquillian enrichers sometimes (that's the case for
this one ;)) needs some input (here the bean manager). Since in
tomee/openejb we manage the test class we are able to inject anything
without the main arquillian enricher (and we inject better since we don't
rely on convention like the arquillian ejb enricher for instance). Since we
don't need it we don't provide anymore what is expected by this enricher so
this enricher shouldn't be used...but you don't loose any feature :)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*