I've just started playing around with migrating our JBoss applications to
TomEE. This question might be unrelated to TomEE, so I apologize if this is
the wrong forum.

I created the TomEE server instance following the instructions from  here
<http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-and-eclipse.html>  .  I published my existing
project that we had previously been deploying to JBoss, and the server
starts just fine.  I can see all of our EJBs being started.  The only
problem is that none of our views are being deployed.  Does that mean our
project is not being recognized as a dynamic web project?  What does Eclipse
look for to determine what to publish to TomEE?

The directory that is published to TomEE only contains a WEB-INF/classes
directory with all the built classes from the project.  What changes are
needed to our Eclipse project so that it discovers and publishes all the web
resources?  Right now the directory structure of our project is a little
strange.  The xhtml/css/images are in a <project>/view directory, and the
WEB-INF resources are within a <project>/resources/WEB-INF directory.

Please let me know if you need additional details!  Thanks!