Hi,

can you give us some more details please?

i tried an ear with only this ejb (+ the loggymanager) and it worked for me
(ear = only one ejbmodule)

if you can share any project reproducing the error it can help a lot (would
be nice to get it fixed for next release and it seems JL started the
process this morning so i guess we have 1 or 2 days)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*