Hi,
I'm having issue with quite kind of niche combination, nevertheless TomEE
doesn't deploy app when running within Workspace Metadata folder in Eclipse
(EJBs are not scanned). The root exception is
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
(...)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.loadWebModule(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1672)

The deployed application path is like this
D:\workspace\workspace_java\workspaces\szkolenia
DCZ\workspace_comarch\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\hibernate-test)

When using instalation folder everything is fine.
INFO: Deployed
Application(path=D:\workspace\workspace_java\_servers\apache-tomee-webprofile-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT\wtpwebapps\hibernate-test)

What is more, when changing from EJB (@Stateless / @EJB) to CDI (@Named /
@Inject) - everything works fine in both locations.

I'm keen on providing some more details (logs) just tell me what's needed
and where to look for :)
Jakub