I have tried to change the pages but either they are not accepted or I did something wrong.

Marco

Op 23-11-12 21:06, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO schreef:
here it is
http://tomee.apache.org/installation-drop-in-war.html

If you have any comments of fix, please feel free to use the blue pen on
top-right to edit the page (no committer account needed).

JLouis