I decided to add the update user table method to my applicationScopeBean,
since I have a logout() method that I call on applicationScopeBean, which
has the User POJO, and that User POJO is passed to updateUserTable() that
is defined on applicationScopeBean.

Just tested it and it works as designed (works great)!  :)

Thanks.