   main
       java
           <your classes in the right package>
   tomee
       conf
          tomee.xml

then install maven
(http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/maven/maven-3/3.0.4/binaries/apache-maven-3.0.4-bin.zip),
set in your console JAVA_HOME to your java installation then M2_HOME
to the folder where maven is (once the zip is extracted) and finally
add to the path M2_HOME/bin.

then simply run mvn clean package tomee:run

if you need more help i'll be on IRC freenode.net #openejb

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau