well hacking on it,

hoping to push a snapshot with the "fix" for tomorrow (that's said i
fear a bit this is the kind of update which will take some days
because it can easily break TCKs)

about your need: why not moving all ejbmodules in lib part of the ear?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau