José,

That's true that the WAR (collasped EAR mode) is much (much) more tested
and used than EAR in TomEE.
Nevertheless, we try to work as much as possible on issues reported by
users, so no worries, and feel free to raise issue as soon as you find some.

There are also some peaces of the specs which are unclear (CDI in EAR for
example).
Apologize for the delay on the issue you raised yesterday, but that's a bad
period to contribute as we usually do. But we will try to dig into as soon
as possible.

Christmas is more for family than Open Source ;-)

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis