Hello,

When running Wicket with its wicket-cdi module which provides CDI injection of Wicket components, I get a ton of info/warnings of this sort: org.apache.webbeans.component.creation.AnnotatedTypeBeanCreatorImpl defineConstructor INFO: No suitable constructor found for injection target class : [class org.apache.wicket.cdi.DetachEventEmitter]. produce() method does not work!

I'm new to CDI so I searched online but couldn't find out what these mean... Are they problematic? What do they mean? Apparently, wicket + weld doesn't produce these messages.

Regards,
Bertrand