Hi,

I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this
question.

I am using the ant task <openjpac> to enhance my
classes at build-time but when I invoke them, I get an
error stating NoClassDefFound for
javax/jdo/spi/PersistenceCapable.  I am using the
hellojpa sample code and have just modified it to use
openjpac instead of using the javaagent at run-time.

I felt that getting any kind of jdo error would be
unexpected.  Do I really need to resolve all of the
jdo dependencies to get this to work?  It works fine
using the run-time enhancement.

I've also had trouble finding details on how to use
the openjpac task.  I thought that perhaps specifying
-jdoEnhance as false might do the trick - but how do I
do that in ant since it seems to ignore it as a
property?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Andrea

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.