Hi,

Have you done any other configuration of the sequence elsewhere? Also,
can you turn SQL and JDBC logging to TRACE and post the logs?

I think I remember a thread about a similar topic in the last couple
of months, btw. I don't remember what, if anything, the resolution
was.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey