On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Patrick Linskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >  but it did not create a single table. Please advise on this issue.
>
> It should have. What does your application do? It should do the schema
> work once the first EM is obtained from the EMF.

This is an EE application where the Glassfish container initializes the EM
in a stateless session bean.
I have a postConstruct on the bean that does a couple of queries on small
tables (in a static map) to cache some much-used read-only lookups.
Then, I do the usual thing via client calls, create, and search records.
Thanks.
nat