Hi,

If you want the bare minimum of messages to be logged you can specify
<property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=FATAL"/>

Unfortunately there's still the potential for some messages to be logged,
but you can redirect the output to a file which might be a little cleaner :
<property name="openjpa.Log"
value=DefaultLevel=FATAL,File=/tmp/openjpa.log"/>

Hope this helps,

-Mike