From: ericp56 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi, 9. juillet 2008 14:51
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat Injection

Indeed, that is the answer.

For now, I need to stick with Tomcat, so I'll create an
EntityManagerFactory singleton.

Thanks!

Eric

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.