Any idea what the exception below could mean?

I somehow ran into this while playing with FetchGroups and a
@PersistentCollection(elementEmbedded = true) field
(com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.positions) that holds an instance of
something with an @ManyToOne field
(com.toto.my.PositionEntity.instrument) in it...

The
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setExtraFieldData(StateManage
rImpl.java:718) is a "if (idx == -1) throw new
InternalException(String.valueOf(_meta.getField(field)));" - is there
any interest from commiters if I can provide a test case which
demonstrates and reproduces this?

Regards,
Michael Vorburger

____

<openjpa-1.1.0-r422266:657916 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.positions.com.toto.my.PositionEntity.ins
trument
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setExtraFieldData(StateManage
rImpl.java:718)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setIntermediate(StateManagerI
mpl.java:695)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.RelationFieldStrategy.loadEmbedded(R
elationFieldStrategy.java:862)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.EmbedValueHandler.toObjectValue(Embe
dValueHandler.java:165)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.ElementEmbedValueHandler.toObjectVal
ue(ElementEmbedValueHandler.java:132)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerStrategies.loadObject(Handler
Strategies.java:190)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerCollectionTableFieldStrategy.
loadElement(HandlerCollectionTableFieldStrategy.java:78)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.StoreCollectionFieldStrategy.load(St
oreCollectionFieldStrategy.java:479)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.load(FieldMapping.java:802)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.load(JDBCStoreManager.ja
va:520)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.load(DelegatingStoreMan
ager.java:116)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.load(ROPStoreManager.java:78)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.loadFields(StateManagerImpl.j
ava:2911)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.loadField(StateManagerImpl.ja
va:2989)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.beforeAccessField(StateManage
rImpl.java:1489)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.accessingField(StateManagerIm
pl.java:1474)
 at
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.pcGetpositions(PositionValueEntity.java)
 at
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.getPositions(PositionValueEntity.java:10
0)
 at
com.odcgroup.mcq.poc.mmltest.DatasetLoadTest.testPortfolioDataset1(Datas
etLoadTest.java:127)
 at
a:39)
 at
Impl.java:25)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethod.invoke(TestMethod.java:59)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTestMethod(MethodRoadie.java:
98)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie$2.run(MethodRoadie.java:79)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runBeforesThenTestThenAfters(Met
hodRoadie.java:87)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTest(MethodRoadie.java:77)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.run(MethodRoadie.java:42)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.invokeTestMethod(JUnit4Clas
sRunner.java:88)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.runMethods(JUnit4ClassRunne
r.java:51)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner$1.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.jav
a:44)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runUnprotected(ClassRoadie.java:2
7)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:37)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:
42)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4Tes
tReference.java:38)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.ja
va:38)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:460)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:673)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:386)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:196)

_____________________________
Michael Vorburger, Odyssey Financial Technologies
Direct phone:  +41 21 310 00 86 (OAMS VOIP: 1086)
Cell phone: +41 78 805 5541
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.