Hello,

We would like to create a JPA query where one piece of the WHERE is
totally customized - a sort of "pass through" for a condition, imagine
to e.g. call an SQL function from a DB that JPQL doesn't cover
(something beyond e.g. CURRENT_DATE or the standard String functions;
the exact use case is something to do with date comparison stuff,
compare some datetime column without taking the year into account,
something fun; but I'm trying to formulate it a bit more abstract.)

I'm sure there is some way to do this? Full SQL native query passthrough
is not really the answer here - as we do want JPQL (traversing
relations) for other parts of the query, just on one field some SQL
function should be executed.

Thanks a lot,
Michael

_____________________________
Michael Vorburger, Odyssey Financial Technologies
Direct phone:  +41 21 310 00 86 (OAMS VOIP: 1086)
Cell phone: +41 78 805 5541
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.