Hi Adam,

There is no list that I know of, yet. OpenJPA trunk is primed for 2.0
development and 2.0 planning will begin shortly, including a call for
participation.  I agree, part of the planning process needs to include
mapping existing OpenJPA functionality to the corresponding function
in JPA 2.0.  There is a public draft of JSR-317 available for review
at http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr317/.  If you (and
others) would like to contribute to this effort, that would be
fantastic.  I've opened a JIRA task
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-757 for this piece of
work, for now.  As JPA 2.0 development gets underway lets take
advantage of the wiki and other tools to better manage, document, and
organize the effort.

-Jeremy