hi

Some more information

Since the ws is running inside axis2 i used this context tag configuration
in server.xml

<Context path="/axis2" docBase="axis2" debug="5" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
 <Resource name="jdbc/workflowdb" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                 maxActive="5" maxIdle="5" maxWait="10000"
                 username="user" password="password"
driverClassName="org.postgresql.Driver"
                 url="jdbc:postgresql://hostname/Workflows"/>
 </Context>