Hi,

I have an Oracle LONG type as a column for persistence in the entity. While
retrieving this entity JPA throws and exception saying "Stream already
closed". The reason for this exception is that the connection stream is
closed once we retrieve the data from LONG columns in oracle JDBC driver.
The solution/workaround is to retrieve the value of LONG column  in the end.
But even if i change the order of declaration so that the LONG column is at
the end the SQL PrepareStatement is generated with column names arranged in
alphabetical order i.e. LONG column comes in the middle. Is there any way to
force the ordering of columns in generated PreparedStatement, please help...

Regards,
Ram