Hi Mark,
didn't realise you wanted my feedback - your email made me think too much about skiing (or not skiing, to be precise) ;)

I would definitely consider Randy's suggestion:

"
I believe that we could add a new tag/mojo list member called "additionalClasspathElements". AFAICT, that is the conventional approach to this. We could also add a mojo member for testClasspathElements and use those if available... i.e. in the process-test-classes phase.
"

Regarding the other classes beyond PCEnhancer, sorry I have no knowledge of
them.

Regards
Adam