Hi Milosz,

LOB support using InputStream looks great in OpenJpa. But I would like to
conform to JPA-2 specifications...

Is there a way to directly specify JDBC connection properties with OpenJPA,
as 'compatible' parameter could do the trick
(http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/83/connect.html#connection-parameters)?!

Thanks a lot!

andiqo