Darn, I shouted too soon...
I just performed a clean and with the same build config as mentioned in my
last post I now get presented with a different error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
mpsf.entities.EngagementRange

It appears to have worked before because I did a compile without the
enhancer. I just don't understand why getting enhancement to work is so
troublesome. I suspect that I'll be prented with the error in the previous
e-mail again as soon as I manage to fix this one.