From: Michael Dick [mailto:michael.d.d...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:17 AM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: Date Problem

Hi Russell,

I think you're hitting the same problem mentioned here  [1]. The short
answer is that the client needs to have access to openjpa-1.2.1.jar so it
can load the proxy classes.

The larger question is whether OpenJPA should (or could) serialize to a
non-proxy type to prevent this problem. I don't see the answer in the
it.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/2dmgcbnw6yo7b77n

Hope this helps,

-mike