Hello, my persistence.xml includes properties like so:

<property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName" value="MyDataSource" />
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionProperties" value="Thing=one"/>

This doesn't work for the ant mapping task (maybe it CAN, but I haven't
written it to do so). So I need this in my persistence.xml file:

<property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/mydb" />
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName" value="org.postgresql.Driver"
/>
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="name" />
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="pass" />

Is there a way I can specify these properties for the mapping task? I could
use a copy of persistence.xml, but then I have to maintain the two.

Thanks.

--
Daryl Stultz