Hey Rick,
I passed the problem by removing the other persistence.xml.
I'm using runtime enhancement, and by debuging I noticed that in some point
the enhancer makes parsed.parse() for each peristence.xml.
When the parsing ends, only the last parse is taking in count (within the
parser._result) and that is the wrong persistence.xml in my case.. I'm
pretty sure it's a bug..

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Rick Curtis (via Nabble) <
ml-user+172967-154794...@n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2b172967-154794...@n2.nabble.com>